INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The 20th International Conference on Genome Informatics (GIW 2009)
December 14-16, 2009
1. Full Paper
Please send your paper in PS or PDF and its abstract at
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS.
The number of pages of a paper is limited to 10.
July 1, July 8 July 26, 2009
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection :
August 8, 2009 August 19, 2009
Accepted papers will be published in "Genome Informatics Vol.23".
If you are notified of acceptance of your paper, please make the final version by either Full Paper LaTeX2e template or Full Paper MS Word template which can be downloaded below and send BOTH 1 and 2 below at
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
by August 31, 2009.
- All source file(s) for your final version
- LaTeX2e file(s) that you have written with Full Paper LaTeX2e template (Do not forget to send a bib file or a bbl file and eps files (for figures) and any macros that you have created, if any), or
- MS Word file that you have written with Full Paper MS Word template
- PS file or PDF file
- Full Paper Templates
You can download the templates at the following web site.
2. Poster and Software Demonstration Abstract
Please send your poster or software demonstration abstract in PS or PDF
and its source files at
SUBMISSION OF POSTERS AND SOFTWARE DEMONSTRATIONS.
The number of pages is exactly 2 (not less
than and not more than).
Subission deadline: October 1, 2009
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection : October 21, 2009
Accepted posters and software demonstration abstracts will be compiled into "The 20th International Conference on Genomic Informatics, Posters and Software Demonstrations."
Several posters will be selected for short oral presentations.
Revision and Final Version
Submitted posters and software demonstration abstracts will be reviewed
for appropriateness to GIW 2009.
Necessary revisions shall be asked to the authors as a condition for acceptance.
Poster/Demo Abstract Templates
3. Important Notice
- The page limit is 10 for a full paper and 2 for a poster and software demonstration abstract. In case the number of pages still exceeds the limit after your efforts, please contact the Editor-in-Chief (Yasubumi Sakakibara: giw2009 AT edelweiss.ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp ) for advice.
- Do not change the text width, text height, baseline, font size, etc., specified in the templates.
- Please follow the style of reference and citation in the templates strictly.
- Please use spell and grammar checker program for improving your final version.
- The printed version of "Genome Informatics Vol.23" is monochromatic and sets a limit to the number of pages, but the electronic version does not have such restrictions. Therefore the authors are free to attach any hypermedia files which can be included in their papers. The electronic version will be open to the public at http://www.jsbi.org/modules/journal1/index.php/index.html.
- If you wish to withdraw your paper for any reason, please inform us immediately.
E-mail: giw2009 AT edelweiss.ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo
4-6-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-8639, Japan